Lauren Perchinski has recently joined Buzgon Davis Law Offices, 525 South Eighth Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania, as an Associate Attorney. She will concentrate her practice in the areas of domestic law, criminal law, and general law.
Ms. Perchinski graduated from the University of California, Davis in 2013. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, with a focus on crime in society. While at UC Davis, she participated in the Youth Empowerment Program, as well the University of California, Washington D.C. Program.
Ms. Perchinski is also a graduate of the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, where she received her Juris Doctor in May, 2016. Ms. Perchinski was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in October of 2016.
While a student at Penn State, Ms. Perchinski focused her education on family and juvenile law, as well as client advocacy. During law school, she also participated in the Women’s Law Caucus and the Christian Legal Society.
Ms. Perchinski resides in Lebanon with her husband, Joshua Perchinski, who is working toward earning his Master’s Degree in Rural Sociology.
- 2016 Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, J.D.
- 2013 University of California, Davis, California, B.S. Sociology with an Emphasis on Law and Society.
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association Member
- Leadership Lebanon Valley Class of 2017
- Women's Law Caucus
- Christian Legal Society
- Cedar Heights Church Children's Ministry
PHONE: (717) 454-0812