Michael S. Bechtold is a Partner with the Firm and is a Lebanon County native. He is committed to providing practical and creative legal representation, and is an experienced litigator.
Attorney Bechtold is the current Solicitor for Lebanon School District and admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar and eligible to practice before all Pennsylvania courts, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Supreme Court.
While attending Princeton University, Attorney Bechtold was an All-Ivy League player and captain of the Men’s basketball team, which afforded him the chance to play in both NCAA and NIT post season tournaments
Attorney Bechtold continues to reside in Lebanon County and continues to play and coach basketball and other youth sports, and enjoys serving the local community.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Business & Commercial
- Estate Planning and Administration
- 2006, Widener University, School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- 2002,Princeton University, B.A. Political Science
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association (Current Vice-President)
- Lebanon Valley Educational Partnership Program
- Princeton Alumni Schools Committee (Regional Chair)
- Former Vice-Chair of Lebanon Corps of the Salvation Army
- Good Samaritan Health Services Foundation Board
- ELCO Education Foundation Board
PHONE: (717) 274-1421