Scott L. Grenoble is a Partner with the Firm and is a Lebanon County native. Attorney Grenoble is a Lebanon County native. He attended Drexel University and received a B.S. in Commerce & Engineering/Finance in 1991. He received his Law Degree, Cum Laude, from Widener University School of Law in 1994. He was a member of The Widener Law Review from 1992-1994 and served as a Law Review Editor from 1993- 1994.
Mr. Grenoble was named a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star” for 2005 and 2006 by Law & Politics. This is a designation awarded to only 2.5% of Pennsylvania’s Young Lawyers.
He was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1994 and is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania Courts as well as the United States District Courts for the Middle, Western and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He served as an Assistant District Attorney for Lebanon County (1995-1999) and served as a Senior Deputy District Attorney from 1999-2010.
Mr. Grenoble is a member of the Lebanon County, and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, He has written and presented numerous articles for national publications and organizations and has lectured throughout the country to other lawyers and industry representatives. He is presently the President of the Lebanon County Bar Association.
Mr. Grenoble’s practice is concentrated in the areas of Complex Litigation (Criminal and Civil), Personal Injury, Business Representation, Commercial Matters, Estate Planning, Family law, and Real Estate.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Small and Large Business Representation
- Domestic/Family Law & Support
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- General and Complex Criminal and Civil Litigation
- Municipal Zoning and Planning
- 1994 Widener University, School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, J.D. (Cum Luade)
- 1991 Drexel University, B.S. in Commercial Engineering/Finance
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Federal Eastern, Middle, Western Federal Districts
- Pennsylvania Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Lebanon County Bar Association
PHONE: (717) 274-1421