We are able to represent criminal clients in many areas, including, but not limited to:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) and related driving offenses or traffic offenses
- Simple assault, aggravated assault, terroristic threats, or weapons offenses
- Drug offenses involving the possession or distribution of marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, or unauthorized prescription drugs
- Fraud and financial crimes, such as embezzlement, mortgage fraud, insurance fraud, identity theft, unauthorized use of financial information, or other white collar crime
- Felonies, misdemeanors and summary offenses
Attorney David Warner recently completed a nearly three year term as an Assistant District Attorney in the Lebanon County District Attorney’s Office. He was the District Attorney’s Office primary DUI prosecutor handling several hundred DUI cases. He has tried over 30 criminal trials ranging from misdemeanors such as simple assault, drug possession, and retail theft to felonies such as aggravated assault, possession with intent to distribute and sex crimes.
Attorney Scott Grenoble served as a Senior Deputy District Attorney for over ten years. He prosecuted hundreds of cases including serious felony and arson. He is also an accomplished trial attorney who will work to get the best possible results for you.